GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

got a response to my email , page-94

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    famoso,

"Ggp is in a bearish trend. The bears are getting stronger. Give it some time, that mountain of shares you call 41m will soon disappear .See you all there I'll buy up at 1.7 then we all can talk "

There is a trend within a trend and traders take profit/advantage of it. You only saw the broader downtrend and post stuffs like see you at 0.017.

Not boasting and giving an impression that i am a genius but just to let you know i exited my position at 0.021 today and made a healthy profit ( even though the market looked bearish for you).

Just to let you know i only exited today as i had to take profit from shares bought at 0.020 ( i know it's only 0.001 increses but hell of a profit nevertherless if the no. of shares you bought was huge! also its friday ,and traders dont hold on weekends). However saying that I am still BULLISH in GGP and will take position and re-enter at a higher price no matter if the technicals indicate BUY( i am not talking about AussieBull by the way , as you might have seen it failed yesterdays SELL Conformed Signal, which i mentioned yesterday was painting the charts). Trend is your friend i agree with you but please try and find a trend within a trend before you post stuffs like see you at 0.017 .

Gd luck to shorters/bears nevertheless.

NOTE: Just look at how the shorters were burned out today with BBG when it rose 60% +.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.