OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Got Cheap all of a sudden, page-4

1. 9,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    As per Alex Waiselitz of Thorney Group :

"Oventus Medical Limited (OVN): Oventus is an Australian company which has developed a noninvasive device that deals with the common and sometimes life threatening problem of sleep apnoea. While other options such as surgery and CPAP devices already address sleep apnoea and snoring, the attraction of the OVN device is that it is similar to a mouthguard which is easily fitted and it is comparatively less expensive than other medical options. The company has signed a global manufacture and distribution agreement with the Modern Dental Group. At the Sohn Hearts and Minds Investor conference in Sydney late last year, I recommended OVN as a stock likely to significantly outperform. Subsequently, OVN shares did enjoy a strong rise but have since fallen back on a lack of news from the company. We are not concerned about this as we have always understood OVN's revenues would not begin to flow for some time. We continue to have high expectations for the company and will look to add to our position at lower price levels."

I wonder how much lower OVN has to get for Thorney to add to their already substantial position.

The market cap of OVN is ridiculously low.
    They have a good cash position of 11.89 million with a revolutionary new product hitting the market through a very efficient worldwide distribution network.

Its not going to take much volume to turn this ship around.
    Last edited by Lefevre: 10/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.