CAZ 5.56% 1.7¢ cazaly resources limited

got em done like a dinner, page-19

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    capman...

Yeah, something like 6m...perhaps even less?

As long as sentiment remains strong, this should be maintained in my opinion, but should sentiment turn, as was attempted by FMG's recent court fiasco, then the dynamics here might change somewhat...anything other than a ministerial decision against CAZ however, should only have a short-term impact.

I noticed on the way up, there was something of a 3m trading cycle in play...that is, everytime another 3m or so shares had kicked over, the stock would find itself at a key technical level once again and subsequently go on to breach it.

This is suggestive of only a small amount of stock being churned over and over...perhaps with some new stock dribbling onto the market as the price rises, but an equal number being taken off along the way...each time the cycle completes, we have a new bunch of holders sitting on the shares, all with higher price expectations.

With about 42m shares all up on the market...and probably some 30m of this well and truely locked away by the true believers...as I see it, we pretty much started this run with as little as 12m shares in the hands of those prepared to sell.

That was over 10 trading sessions ago...no telling exactly how few are still out there now?

I find this interesting...we now know, at least 2.7m was taken off the market by one major player...no doubt, others would also be in there accumulating stock as well, resulting in even further stock out of the market.

Add to that the many smaller players also holding on for the ride and finally the lack selling from most of the top 20, especially the top 3 or 4 in particular and you end up with an ever increasing shortage of shares.

There will always be someone prepared to sell at any level...the important point to remember in CAZ's case however, is that because of the relatively few shares available to hit the market, the buyers can quite easily overwhelm the sellers...a scenario I am fully expecting to see when CAZ commences trading again.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $7.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.117K 239.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 233482 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 166666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.