AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ok, AUZ peaked at $4 and dragged down to 1$ by end of 2008 and...

1. 69 Posts.
    Ok, AUZ peaked at $4 and dragged down to 1$ by end of 2008 and back to current levels at end of 2009.

Charts can be a horrible indicator in spec stocks, but there is some information that I can gather for you to ponder. Below you can see that ever year from the last few years there is a spike with AUZ. Obviously it seems they get one good score once a year. However, between those scores there is no rising activity. After the last one this year, there is rising activity. To the left is my volume by price which shows there is hefty desire for high priced AUZ stocks. You can tell that most of this indicator comes from this years rise, as all the volume in the regular volume chart is all around there. However in the past years we did not get this volume (I am not accounting for additional input of stocks here, It should still be true as long as there has not been a 50% increase since the start of this chart). I would gather that people are expecting AUZ to get back into the swing of how they used to run and they are expecting good results.

If there is no good news, you may have to wait a while to get your money back. Or lose it all if they go broke, which I do not feel would be the case. I can't tell you what to do, but if it was a small parcel of shares, I would wait indefinitely. If larger I would wait another year for another spike and try to get as much as possible back.

untitled.JPG
    Last edited by AIncarnate: wait indefinitely 23/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.313K 731.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 11947782 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 632861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 9829
Last updated 10.25am 08/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.