VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Got out at 2.4c and was still burnt, I feel for you guys, page-13

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Damn from you guys asking for Tony's thoughts etc.

You have no idea if he's actually still holding or trying to sell.

And to think some of you guys will continue to hold for 12 months JUST HOPING something will come is outstanding.

From what ive learnt so far and even the experts say it
    - know when to cut your losses
    - dont believe everything someone says on HC cause if i had a large holding and wanted out i wouldn't be telling people to sell while i was trying to leave
    - dont be emotional, you guys are like... all im gonna be loyal
    - look at what the company actually has, takeover is out that was the companies original role thats gone its crazy people still letting management make money off you all

If i had listened to Tony my 90k investment i lost 25k on from TSN would be $10k right now and i wouldn't even be able to get out without making this drop even further.

Theyre always other stocks, i wouldn't be leaving my money here only to rot more.

Gltah... just my opinion... going to take ALOT for the SP to move cause looking at it from an investors stand point you wouldn't wanna touch these guys so big money is never coming bank anytime soon :/

I hope you guys all the best... still the same lot of guys upping the company but in reality look at what's happened... shocking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.