VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Got a feeling we're all part of a waiting game here. Mohnish...

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Got a feeling we're all part of a waiting game here. Mohnish hinted at Gary's stubbornness re. the TSI buyout in one of his recent posts and it will take a little time to settle in with the DWX deal.

Basically I have no idea where TSN's going, I'm just another holder anxious about the SP, but my hope is this. If TSI begin to show a good recovery from the demonitisation issue - and the cheques start rolling in from DWX -, then TSN would have to be looking good to financiers again. Then there's the CX situation. Are they asking to much for TSI? Is Gary trying to psyche them out? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that if TSN holds only 10 percent of TSI or more, they will always play a prominent tole in TSI's business dealings. Maybe there's a stand off here? Sell TSI to us at a decent price or we'll be a thorn in your side forever more.

Ah, who knows, but I failed to bail out before it just wasn't worth it anymore. So now I'm just trying to look on the bright side. And that is - this stock is dirt cheap!

I can still feel TSN's pulse but like the paramedic with two fingers on the wrist and eyes looking up to the screen, I'm praying it doesn't start to flatline.

Good luck all

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.