VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Got out at 2.4c and was still burnt, I feel for you guys, page-49

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Completely different scenarios TSN and XPE. Fair game to anyone complaining over at xped. I did my money there and believe the board of directors showed a blatant disregard for shareholders and simply lined their pockets.

TSN was hit by demonitisation - which is completely out of the company's control. Since then, only measured and rational decisions have been made by Jeff to look after our bottom line and us shareholders.

If you can't manage to decipher (pun intended) the difference between these two scenarios then god help you.

Yes it sucks. Most of us here are down, but by God man take a chill pill and look at this rationally. Would you have preferred us to blow the bank on TSI and risk it all just for exposure to the Indian market? After reading Mohnish's incessant ramblings on here and speaking to key stakeholders, I am now aware it wasn't the golden goose we had hoped it would be.

So, be grateful we have a good operator in Jeff steering us towards a profitable outcome. Alternatively, just sell out and try your luck somewhere else.

I, like Tony, will return when there is some sanity again.

Toddksi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.