VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

got replied for my 2 email, page-11

1. 6,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    See Electra this is why I don't want to play your twisting little game.......

Electra's

"I guess it wasn't misinformation when you were adamantly claiming that the production grade would be 4.6 g/t? Even though it was never stated by the company?"

I said nothing of the sort. I said Cockburn underground(not the production grade from ALL sources which your trying to dishonorably make it look like I said from your above statement) is the INDICATED PRE DILUTION GRADE for cockburn underground.

"But the main deception we are trying to expose is your first post making it look like 2g for underground is a static figure. It ain't! It will get better as explained by VRE in previous announcements hopefully getting close to 4.6 - dilution."

"No Electra at the bottom I clearly stated 4.6 is the indicated grade as stated in that report.(indicated meaning highly confident thats what is there). There seems to be a lot of confusion here about pre dilution and post dilution grades. I'm taking it for granted that people understand indicated is always going to be pre dilution unless stated otherwise. From memory I thought I saw 3.3 post dilution grades for underground in the past(don't quote me on that). If that is the case VRE will go into administration according to Electra even though thats what the BFS is based on."

So how does "don't quote me on that" and "hopefully" fit into adamantly? And where does 4.6 production grade come into it when I clearly stated 4.6 as pre-dilution and I also stated I thought I saw 3.3 as the production grade in a previous announcement?

Yeah you are right. It is all there in black and white.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.