VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

got replied for my 2 email, page-12

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    No worries Chops!

I got in around 20cents in NOV 06.

What really spooks me from getting out of planned long term holds even in the face of them encountering problems is missing out on returns when they head back up.

Much easier to take a loss then miss out on 7 figure profit(QGC) and there has been others as well. PRU is another.

Its sort of clouded my decision making lately and like I said in a previous post need to be more objective.

But in the end VRE hasn't the massive upside like my typical plays anyway so whats the point of holding something so risky with limited upside? It was also obvious this was in big trouble. I knew it was getting close to financial bankruptcy but with the cash injection from C-Hill we were good for a little longer yet. It took me by total surprise that deal getting pulled. I never thought MCR would pull out of what really isn't a lot of money to them with its upside. Maybe its corporate sabotage? I don't know.

"But I think there is little value in gold juniours. Talking to some people from SRK? the other day, they reckon they are only really doing stuff for the iron ore guys as there is little point doing much else."

GOLD maybe up but its no good when you lose with the exchange rate, with the high AUD? Not going near a GOLD start up again! Lesson learnt move on!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.