VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

got replied for my 2 email, page-7

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Most Chops but not the whole holding.....I was furious management decided to put one last knife into the shareholders by bringing out a bad ann when the night before the DOW dropped 400pts, so kept some back because my prediction is VRE would have jumped a cent or 2 the next day. We'll never know if it would have or not.

Once it become a grade issue as opposed to TG saying a month or 2 before "we are hitting higher then anticipated grades" it was time to call it a day.

I always knew management were being deceptive ect, especially after a ph-call to Gooch a couple of months back when he wasn't so forth coming and wouldn't answer direct questions. I just believed and still believe they aren't crooks and had a sincere intention of getting the project of the ground. A white elephant project simply gobbled them up.

VRE isn't my typical type of investment. Made my money with explorers with great upside ground, competent and honest management with a good track record.

Never get into a startup with serious cash-flow problems again with grades that low. Only lost money but gained valuable experience. Experience which will make a monatary gain the future anyway.

GGG, TGS, EPG, ESG, TTY, BUR are the bulk of my investments at the moment and will be keeping for the next 2 years at least. Will be looking at loading up more DRX and EPG in the future. Got some NME the other day at 31 cents as a punt.

Alls cool...Its the combined end result that matters!

re: wrxsti and roboshan (grahod)
    Code: VRE - VIEW RESOURCES LTD (Google VRE) Post: 2527370 Reply to: #2527281 from MAGADAN Views: 576
    Posted: 06/02/08 12:27:45 PM Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 203.171.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>

I say get out.

Tonnage was met but head grade was 35% less then what it should have been. Extremely concerning! The ball game has now changed!

Not a superstitious guy but when we got management successfully pin pointing terrible market days to release bad news theres got to be a message in that!

The project is a dog. When you got management continuously holding back detail then alarm bells ring.

Another BDG written all over it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.