QBE 1.71% $16.05 qbe insurance group limited

got smashed under 21, page-31

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    jossette,

Looking to what you said I believe that you are more of an investor than a trader, I only look at short term and not interested in long term and will take advantage of any situations and I trade long and short and in most cases don't care what the companies do or what pe they are at and some instos are the same they trade long and short so as long as sp moves down in most cases I will move with them but the minute they change the trend and confirm their move I will go long, 19.66 is not a number picked from thin air it is a retracement on the chart and it does not mean they will get there but with enough sellers this number will be reached and I am ready for the worse, as I said the minute a new trend is set and confirm I will be the first to triple my positions and it does not mean I will hold forever either, and mate it is good to be different and that is the way it is supposed to be in the market, what I can understand today is there were more sellers than buyers and the reality of today is market think it was still expensive never mind the pe that was why they are still selling and my oppinion or wishes mean nothing, one of these days they will change and there will be a violent move up till then I will wait.

Have a good one,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.05
Change
-0.280(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $24.11B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $16.11 $15.49 $161.0M 10.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1821 $16.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.05 4664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.