QBE 1.71% $16.05 qbe insurance group limited

Hi jossetteYou may/may not like my example (in defining...

1. 2,602 Posts.
    Hi jossette

You may/may not like my example (in defining "bolt-on" term) but it is after 7.00pm and children are sound asleep (yeah right!), so here we go;

Slang term for a pair of breast implants that look unnatural, rock-hard and "bolted" onto their owner's chest much like the stiff, painful looking screws that were bolted on to the side of Frankenstein's neck in the classic horror film. This "bolted-on" look typically happens because of what is called capsular contraction. Capsular contraction is when scar tissue forms in the chest cavity and tightens around the implant(s), making the breast(s) hard and unnatural looking. The "bolted-on" look can also occur when extremely large breast implants are inserted into someone without enough fatty tissue in the breast area. "Bolt-ons" do not look natural. All bad boob jobs where it's obvious that the person has implants can be referred to as "bolt-ons".

In other words, QBE has acquired some US fake boobs but we all hope they will look as natural as any :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.05
Change
-0.280(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $24.11B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.70 $16.11 $15.49 $161.0M 10.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1821 $16.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.05 4664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.