MYR 1.79% 82.5¢ myer holdings limited

I'm going to go against a few and say that this is a very good...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm going to go against a few and say that this is a very good company. Irrespective of what the share price is or isn't (the market will determine that). I think it has developed into a very good company that caters for many. I just don't think David Jones caters to big enough market when compared to Myers. Admittadly, Myers has to find that balance of maintaining a level of class without becoming a Target. I think they have done this well in the quality of the products they sell. I know I for one will often head straight for Myers as it is too much of a pain trying to find specialty shops where they may sell the same product cheaper. Myers now has very good buying power and I doubt that the difference between Myer and specialty shops will be that different. I've walked into David Jones many times and it just doesn't do it for me. Then again, I'm not a Ralf Lauren style of a bloke, so that is probably why.

This stock is not going to $2. I'll eat my words if it does, but i think it is ridiculous to think it will halve. The doomsayers love a down day!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $688.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.8¢ $526.9K 637.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13850 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 28012 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.