MYR 0.61% 82.5¢ myer holdings limited

To DrewMitchell - Surely you have missed the point of my post -...

1. 335 Posts.

To DrewMitchell - Surely you have missed the point of my post - it was merely to point out how the "naysayers" come out in the open only after the event. Please don't be sorry on my account that I have invested in MYR, fortunately I but took a small punt as I have done well in the past with IPO's... Haven't sold MYR yet, so haven't made a loss yet - however was fortunate to pick up ANZ and WBC when they were trading in the $12 - 14 range so my portfolio is looking very healthy at present.
    Your statement and I quote " Having asked those simple questions would you like to enlighten us with a target and how it will get to such a price and when you expect such?" No, I have no intention on enlightening you or anyone else, as your questions are hardly simple but indeed rather complex. I will say, however, that the major regional centre where I live is having a Myer built here early next year,and the excitement by shoppers is extremely palpable. Added to that, many of us thoroughly enjoy visiting Myers when away and buying items that are not readily available in Target or other generic stores.

Good luck to Myers and all its shareholders.......

PS .... I read the SMH & The Australian every day......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $686.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.0¢ 79.0¢ $1.555M 1.891M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20169 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 70001 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.