CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Got that feeling..., page-202

1. 5,454 Posts.
    Hello all, this is more a open comment,
    Worth noting is the size of the discovery (obviously), the work thay have been conducting behind the scenes,
    http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...-to-supply-depleting-asian-markets-55574.html

The damand for the product as well,
    I have a theory which could be flawed, but as time progresses, so to does the company, with a good future, pending on hte company, the more valuable the SP may become, but using this theor it means stock sprices will increase forever, so there is a little problem. What I am thinkin though is though not perfect yet, its improvement will continue untill well sales$$$, in the mean time we gradually grow closer and closer to the finish line of a particualr project, well more correctly the begining. Anyway, reading the articles presented this one seems ok, not to put to much emotion into my evaluation. Some companies have good stories behind them, some have good plans, this one I believe is the latter. But time will tell. It is a bit hard to tell where this one is going on an hourly basis, with such huge volume, but the volume in its self is a good thing, just hope it does not tank as we would probably all hope, other to buy at lower prices.
    As always do your own research. Surprised to did not go much higher today, but thats what happened, time for more decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.