got the bird from a commodore driver today, page-100

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    my Peugeot partner and wiv lots and lots of windows I have to say

regularly serviced ... in fact more so cos of all the dust about ..

at 60000km - 5yrs (now nearly ten and okish)

cam belt gone

new engine (second hand but fewer kms than my oldee) was crash from rear job so motor ok

new fuel pump

locking system failed after 366 days. no guarantee past 365, sod it !

radio cd thingy packed up and now a supanersonic one that I do not understand how to use properly

wiper motor sounds louder than the engine lol

4 car batteries to date

terrible prob early days with air getting in to wherever and causing a din which I found much a bother when driving -solved with a few self tappers and rolls of tape

tow bar was not put on properly from new - almost fell off after a 750km jny but the day was saved thanks to peugeots good happy smile with a service backup free of charge

if only they put the bloody thing together as well as the smiling service welcome I might buy another

but one Peugeot is enough

oh but the cats love/loved it to travel in and the odd dogs too - so passed the test that one

plastic covering inside rear up and over door completely disintegrated - chinese plastic crap

in fact most of the vehicle was china made and stuck together with French glue and french rubber bands which looked a bit like those fr letter thingys twisted round to make them look stronger

main problem - Chinese bits and bobs are not compatible with French glue and rubber bands

next vehicle almost certainly will be another volkswagon made heap of tin

many other irritating things have gone wrong wiv my peug but it is a beaut to drive. when it goes that is, ha ha.

oh, nearly forget, 40 does have one of those echoey thingys from Toyota. shipped it back from oz. now this is a beaut if ever there was one. off road atm but it's day will come. 8ys old and less than 20000km. yep 40 don't go far in cars

planes are better

must fly

off to barca airport in a few days. jordan beckons again. amman. and a woman. mrs 40 that is.

lots to do, eh ted ?

be good,

up yours too,

ted, enough !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.