got the bird from a commodore driver today, page-103

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    shhhhhhhhhh plough,

fwiw, I do love my peug. so did my cats (since died) as I would keep the drivers door window open and they would sleep in it day and night. they just loved the sunny days inside it. food and water, bed and ... purrfect comfort. they travelled well inside it to. 12hr journeys and no complaints from them.

I spent the money on it because I had looked after it and that cam belt going (just outside my gate in fact whilst in first gear) caused most of the other probs. not the best mechanic in the world is 40 but something told me to keep the beast, lovely as she is to drive and pull the fold down caravan.

so down went the bank balance, about $4000 your money.

Friday job no doubt when it was built. will I buy another peugeot ? I really doubt it as what I like to drive is available in volkswagon now but costs more money. I should be ok for a few more yrs yet with it but what does bug me is that diesel commercial vehicles here in españa need 6 mthly tests after 10yrs old. this is a nuisance. just a tax. yet another blooming tax !

thinking seriously about putting the Toyota echo back on the road but import fees holding me back atm. lights changed over ready. one day lol. what a sweet lil car tho. I drove and slept in it on a 2000km journey not long back. so bally comfortable. seat almost flat and legs stretched out. blanket zzzzzzzzz so good.

very economical too. so is my peug come to that. 1.9D 5.7 litres per 100k. rattles ok at 130km shhhhhhhhhhh and will do more but usually I drive at 100km on the autovias and 90km on the normal roads. earnt me a class1 ticket yrs ago so know to keep my distance from everyone else. I do drive within the road conditions and admit to really ignoring signs. far more reliable and safe imo. I count the amount of white on the road too. it is not there to make it all look pretty lol.

oh, and my peug can do 0 to 60 in about a week lol. not built to race. I have tried but when wheelchairs (manual ones at that) beat me over the first 100 mtrs from the lights I KNOW I AINT IN TEDS NEW RED FERRARI HA HA.

but she goes. well, most times she goes.

a good friend suggested I buy a new rolls canardly with my lotto winnings.

rolls downhill,

can hardly get up them.

wot lotto winnings 40 ?

gees, you looking over my shoulder ted ?

well ted, we won £100 on the premium bonds this mnth.

that aint gonna buy you a new car 40 ?

do we really need one ted ?

so we keep the £100 40 ?

sure do matey, sure do.

be good all,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.