got the bird from a commodore driver today, page-105

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi guys,, great to read about the peugeots... I helped a mate in the uk rebuild car wrecks in 03-05,, remember the 307 cab convertible we built (was a nice car_) but we both agree the french don't know anything about engineering, suspension or electrics! lol beside the (hydra citroen) I must add

currently the Diesel Ozzie imports is some of the lowest sulphur content 50ppm-10ppm but has been known to import as high as 5000ppm which blocks fuel filters etc and cause's havoc to injectors.. as the fishing fleets found out the hard way with numerous ships breaking down at sea!

@Asteroider I often travel according to my Rev counter and the sound of its engine... for fuel economy... My v6 Holden purrs along at 95 just nicely at 2250rpms in top that gives me 7-8 ltr 100KM.. But I have made some changes like 100% syn oils 98 oct fuel and a larger throttle body from a V8 with KN air filter for air flow..
    In my Western star when Im empty I'll putt along at 1500rpm at 93kms which gives me 3-4 km per ltr and the Joy to all this talk is that????

You get to the same set of traffic lights with the same set of Cars and trucks but often still moving allowing your self the opertunity to stay in a higher gear whilst still rolling!!

@rembrandt your mistaken when I said Harley!! Its a Hardley a Davidson IE Kawasaki Vulcan...more reliable and pleasant to ride, cheaper to insure and less chance of being pigeon holed... always remembered my one and only Harley 74 xlh1000shovel, lemon of the decade and refused to ever buy another except maybe the VRod... "Chrome alone will never get you home"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.