PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

I sold 10k at 1.13 and then bought everything available up to...

1. 1,317 Posts.

I sold 10k at 1.13 and then bought everything available up to 1.17 and who should pop out of the woodwork but another tax loss seller with 28000 for sale at 1.16. Well they can sit and wait.

Wonder what is going to happen to the stock when the tax loss sellers try to get back in? They presumably know something about the stock and its prospects having bought them in the first place. But... on the other hand... if you are just following the charts, PSA could be a timber merchant or a condom maker as far as some people are concerned!!!!!

Ian 's right the oilers are all on the nose which I too find quite incredible. Oil at $38 going on $39, natural gas inthe US at $6.50 and loose cannons everywhere in the Middle East. If you are not interested in energy stocks what are you buying???

Even more incredible is Insider Trading picking Innamincka as this weeks best buy. But it has obviously worked its up 4 cents since the recommendation.

Who is going to be taking money off who in the great Innamincka gamble? High price for a stock that has yet to make a buck and when they do the directors take 12% off the top before anyone else gets theirs.

Whatever happened to funnymentals??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.