ZIP 1.71% $1.44 zip co limited..

Got to commend a few posters here who called it

1. 15,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    Firstly- let me get this out of my system- FFS- hate seeing so much FFFFFFFFinnng red and watching how we got crunched and lost all the gains over the past week and some more. Inflation figures realy screwed us big time and this announcement coming out of left field F_CKED US GOOD AND PROPER UP THE BUM HOLE.

However I will need to acknowledge a couple of people who actually spotted things which many of us missed or were blind to consider- myself included, however I did consider it and started seeing where the other side were coming from.

Cyberstar- although many thought you were unhinged or a total Pyscho- you saw straight through the PUMP and DUMP KLARNAGATE and Issuing of the report early in the week as smoke and mirrow pump with 20/20 vision and foresight. Hey did you ever get a response from Z1P management when you said you were going to email them and question why they kept changing the dates on us?

GF- You hightlighted the inflation data again and called it correctly- so will need to give you credit for that.

Eugene- you sat their quietly and politely not saying a word, but you probably knew at the back of your mind what was about to happen with this recent pump and dump

AJ- Well traded- when everyone got greedy- you sold on opening, then jumped back in at 8.1 and road it up to $9, not sure if you waited for this correction or if you bought in before this fall- but very good trading.

Alpha- thanks for the Girls partying pics (giffs) or whatever attachment you use.

Nick- well called and good patience not to get sucked in by the hype or FOMO

rezX- special mention to him for offering some volatility support - not great watchiing something lose `15% in 3 days- anyways good times will return

COME ON Z!P- WE WILL RECOVER AND WILL MAKE ATH- JUST NEED PATIENCE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.025(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.43 $11.15M 7.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4998 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 6700 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.