ZIP 1.40% $2.17 zip co limited..

A couple of questions in relation to this post.Do you believe...

1. 2,139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    A couple of questions in relation to this post.

Do you believe the article in the AFR about Klarna quietly building a ~ 4% stake in Zip is incorrect? If it turns out be correct (which we may not know for months), was Cyberstar correct that is was a pump and dump (I would have thought that if you knew that Klarna had accumulated 4%, you'd be buying more, not selling (dumping))?

Is there anyone that doesn't believe we are going to see elevated inflation readings for the remainder of 2021 and possibly into early 2022? All of the major central banks around the world have been telling us this for months They have also been telling us that these affects have been caused by short term supply bottlenecks arising as a result of COVID lockdowns and that these affects will wash through the system and ultimately be transitory.@Goodfella58 has argued that inflation will be entrenched, although despite asking him on a number of occasions he won't tell me how high the Federal Funds Rate is going to be raised in order to fight this entrenched inflation.

IMO it is way too early to say that either of these calls was correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.030(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $2.607B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.17 $2.00 $18.59M 8.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 257629 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.17 212431 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.