Got Yah. Aged Care., page-3

1. 2,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    It's nice to retire in your own home especially while you get plenty of visits from your friends and family.

We have all seen that as we age it becomes harder as family moves away and you outlive your friends.

Once your mobility decreases and you no longer drive or have access to public transport the time has come for community support.

A community based or even a well run, care home can assist social isolation and activity within a community.

The saddest ending comes to us through isolation and loneliness dying at home alone. I have seen this many times as a community servant.

We have all paid a lifelong taxed existence and our final years should be equal for all.

I am sure you all know as we age our ability to manage finances becomes more difficult. There is a point at which we should not have to do it anymore.

Most everyday things become more difficult. and we become targets for scammers and dishonest people.

The only positive I can laugh at is that as our friends die we have fewer enemies.

Good luck Hard working self funded people.

Our government has attacked us again.

We just can't win.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.