SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

then why does it take 9 months since the start of the year to...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    then why does it take 9 months since the start of the year to september 16 to get a reply from the fda.
    if the top investigators are working with you to finalise the specifics of the new protocols , does it take this long to interact with the fda.

unless the company hasnt spoken to the fda ?

im all with having a new trial if they have the fda's blessing in having the new trial and trying to get an expedited access pathway for the fully implantable. but will the fda give ssh the approval with the driveline infections of cp1 ? or would that go through if its only for a shorter duration as mentioned by erb in the ceo.

also , is it only me or did erb copy some of his same sentences from the first cc - were a show me a story - we need to regain shareholder credibility and you can track our progress and such.

seems like the company is just waiting for an event to happen and someone else will lead this forward.

doesnt make sense that no financial update was given and what solutions are being considered.

the company didnt entertain offerings at $2 but now were bat $0.5 and the company talks about a capital raise ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.