SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Even if he does pull it off , and hopefully he does , Rosa would...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    Even if he does pull it off , and hopefully he does , Rosa would be one of the reasons of our success.
    If the trial wasn't suspended we would be +$20 right now. Bad sequence of events and the ceo does get the brunt of the blame when things go bad. Erb was Rosa's boss since the nasdaq inception. So I dont get the he is trying he deserves credit.

Seems like some especially in the yahoo board , seem to throw all the blame on Rosa.
    Stock price aside , look at how the company was run before he come on board and where we are now.
    Over 100m raised , last offering at $10.5 . He renegotiated the loan amendment.
    The team assembled and the money raised so far. He left when the price was $2.5 , were fourfolds down since erb took over btw.

Erb will continue to do the work that is already in place. And to be totally honest , seems clear as day that a certain major shareholder is the one calling the shots. But to give Erb credit is too soon. To be paid this amount and to have options of 350k shares , this is his job.

One member here mentioned that he bought 50k shares at i think 0.6 ? before the last cc , I wonder why they are complaining about Rosa when their average is below $1.

The company and the product has great potential. Once the financial issue is sorted and progress with the trial we could be successful and we should.

Some are posting here and yahoo and seekingalpha under different aliases.

point is , not everyone here wants success for the company. Too many different agendas.

Used to post alot here to share views on news and updates.

But lately , its more spam than actual discussions.

* certain members here are a pleasure to read their thoughts , xc-semi-hc-truesouth-teddward to name a few but some members reek of negativity and a hidden agenda

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.