SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Gotta give Erb credit, he is trying, page-7

1. 9,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Smooth I don't care about toes but creating a new thread all the time does my head in as there is no notification. Posters only get notified of new post on existing thread so if you want people to actually read your posts keep threads on similar topics going and add to them not start some random heading.

Oh and also if there is a reference to something or a website , quote etc post it as too hard to find later on so can't tell if it just an opinion.

Just my 2 bobs worth

Content - happy to read everyones side of stuff as long as bullcrap is called when it is seen and we don't get to the unmoderated crap of other forums.

My average - well lets just say I hope the French build us a good submarine as I can then use it to go deep deep underwater and find my buy price ..... arghhhhhh....I should have traded it .

Lets survive the next funding round or dream that our board advisers will actually put their hands in their pocket at a well above market share price on good terms or they can piss off and stop being a barrier to anyone else. They want us on the drip feed funding and always teetering on the edge as it is to their benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.