GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

ST,No you didn't,but if GXY hit that point within the time frame...

1. 350 Posts.
    ST,
    No you didn't,but if GXY hit that point within the time frame of our bet,I would concede.
    I wish that you would be right,and I would be wrong for your sake----that is genuine.
    I cannot guarantee that my 'mathematical model' or my 'chart interpretation' is correct------both have been 'pretty good' in the past,but the the future may be different.
    Personally,I trust my chart and model to guide me to good entry positions----and that will never change.
    If the 'dilution' factor,was not in play in April or May,then I would be partially in agreement with you.
    That is the 'X' factor guiding me to my entry plan and every other factor has to be considered as well.
    There are no 'current fundamentals' with this Company. Meeting schedules,'ticking boxes that have to be ticked' and doing what a normal Public Company has to do,does not impress me at all.Everything that the Company has announced in the last 3 months,that appears to be positive,is merely expected of the Company.
    Value adding does not commence with GXY until they deliver the 'goods(Li2CO3)' and show me the profits.
    In other words, 'SHOW ME THE MONEY !'
    Burning Cash and accumulating DEBT is not a sign of success----banking profits IS.
    Next week,GXY will be judged by bigger players and players with access to 'borrowed stock' for the purpose of SHORTING,so we will soon see how they stack up on a bigger stage.
    Today was encouraging and the pattern may continue for a while----or not.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.