GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

gotta keep the price at $1.25 no matter what., page-34

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Wow, Lynxxy....
    I will ask you for a favour to us all. Will you please call Andrew Meloncelli and read your post to him, word for word, asking for comment?

If you don't, I wonder why you post so vociferously on this thread. You seem to give two messages: GXY is a disaster waiting to happen, and that you believe that GXY will make us all a lot of money in the long term.

Well, which one is it, mate?

I do hope that you have the courage and integrity to do what I've asked and get the answers to your large list of questions from the company itself. If you are just speculating, then rather than continually saying that you're not giving advice, why not write, "in my opinion?"

Your post is very heavily "slanted" (to use an expression you have chosen) and one only wonders why you expend so much energy and time prattling on about a share that you neither own nor have any sentiment about. Most curious.

I don't know if you mean me or "short term" when you write ST, but that doesn't matter. What is clear from your last post is that you don't want to believe what the company secretary told me and that I reported to the forum.

To take issue with just one of your points, re: Creat

First of all, as the Secretary told me, the .88 price reflected the sp at the time the deal was struck. You are looking at a sp that existed after that time. So you are just plain wrong.

"They paid $1.28 under false pretences" is a bold statement and essentially is accusing the company of having done something illegal or counter to ASX rules. If you believe that, then please contact the ASX.

Have you considered attending an Onandonadnonandon-anon meeting? I urge you, I beg you to read this to the Company Secretary and ask for his comment. If you don't, this will be nothing more than a rant and I will be asking you to explain your reluctance - publicly.

A wolf in lynx clothing it would appear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.