SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I never sold out. Infact "someone" got it all wrong.I bought in...

1. 1,404 Posts.
    I never sold out. Infact "someone" got it all wrong.

I bought in at 10 cents, I hold a huge chunk at cents(I bought in at the time i started to post on sdl). That when i started to post on here. I never took anything out on anyone?

Again i stress the facts are wrong. Just because you push the button does not mean u own stock. (this was a really silly post and topic, and kind of made it more silly instead of posting facts about SDL, people had to post headline about me, thanks but i am not a superstar or SDL).

The truth be told, if you read what I have been trying to say instead of all the people on here trying to put words in my mouth.

I really think that SDL is great value at 10 cents. Not at 30+ cents.( so i never bought in back then).

Once SDL get the agreement and term with the goverment that when funding will come.(which I assume was going to be the hard part).

China really wants to buy into company that can secure them iron ore at a set price + increase in cost(this is what talbot is great at doing and why h bought in).(they got really burnt from rio and BHP)

I came on here worrying about the burn rate of cash SDL and the increase in directors fee.
    4 days later they did the right thing by saying they are going to cut cost.

I can only ask the mob and herd does not take over this forum and common sense returns.

If you dont like what I say just ignore it. I have done that with other people.

focus on the agreement and the funding will come. I just hope that SDL have enough cash in the bank to last as it would appear to me that the agreement is going with the goverment is going slowly then what on the project plan.

I know quite a few people feel the same way as i do about SDL. But they are really scared of getting flammed when posting(Refer to some old post, and they have left to other group to share ideas -- which is kind of sad).

If u read some the comment on here when people express a concern about SDL how people flame them.

If the moderator here, looked at the past comments about me maybe they should edit them to. But it not my forum.

I cant stress more, open mind read what is being said instead thinking of what being said and acting like the herd.

There is more to life then this website, chill out.

Everyone research has some value just have to find it.

PS, My english it not so good, trying to get better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.