CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

gotta love the patience in a few

1. 1,151 Posts.
    I posted this last week!!

" Please don't presume that because we didn't have an Ann't today that there will be a definate one on Mon, let alone a follow up one a couple of days later!

I for one don't think too much will happen to the SP on the finance ann't as many, apart from us here on HC, won't be aware of the significance of such an ann't. Just treat it as another box ticked and watch over the following weeks. There may be that much expectation of a price rise that if it doesn't happen then many will sell out and take their money elsewhere looking for another get rich quick scheme. These things take time. I have learnt the hard way. Many times an ann't didn't deliver the price rise that I was hoping for only and I subsequently sold out. Only to find that the co. that I then bought into did nothing or even went down whilst the one that I sold out of turned out to be a multibagger of the next 12 mths!!

KAR, CQT, NIA, SHN, MGX are just some to name a few!! God it hurts reminiscing over those lost opportunities just quietly!

Not going to happen with CVI my friend,

Avagoodweegend,
    Destrier"

Now look at all the impatient few have big dummy spits as to why they haven't doubled their money this arvo...lol

Move on if you can't handle it, for Gods' sake!! It would do CVI and I a huge favour.

Destrier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.