UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Writer , I think you are missing the key issue .You new ideas...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Writer , I think you are missing the key issue .
    You new ideas and developments are great , but they don't put bread and butter on the table (in the form of revenue).
    Shareholders want to see some closure outcomes emerge from all of the discussions and developments .
    There has now been plenty of time to deliver ...it just hasn't happened (at least in terms of the timelines articulated by the CE ) .That is when hype turns in to spin imo .
    Ralph Sarich invented a supposed disrutive car engine many years ago ....!!
    It never progressed beyond the development phase .

Let's look @ the track record so far :
    The 1 ML ....developed , but now mothballed .Clearly a failure in the marketplace .
    Unitract ....??????????? not sure of the detail , but clearly not a winner in the marketplace .
    Unifill ...clearly gobbled up up by the market as forecast by the CE .It appears to be a hard slug ...it could still be big winner , but shareholders need to see the hard evidence .Credibility on the line BIG TIME .

Uni has to deliver actual sales outcomes in order to demonstrate to the market that it has a sustainable business .That is the problem @ the moment imo .

"In light of this, and with the second line Unifill to be installed and operational by second half next year,..."
    WRITER
    I would agree with you on this point Writer ...indeed as per the questions that I have asked Loogs to put .
    The problem with this at the moment .....it can be viewed as more spin , because there is nothing tangible on the table to provide credibility to the statement .
    My recall is that the ordering --> operation process for the new line is ~ 10 months .
    So , if that is to occur by mid 2013 , Al must be placing the order as we speak .Where is the evidence , other than talk ?
    Holders want tangible outcomes and evidence Writer ...that is the problem !!!!
    When that is not forthcoming , over a lengthy period , people stop believing , and it becomes spin .
    regards
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.