AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

gotta say this is funny, page-2

1. 87 Posts.
    re: gotta say this is a funny bias Tex,

You have been around these boards and trading long enough to know that maintaining a negative bias (based on 4 years ago previous management performance) is not necessarily going to make you dollars. You should keep an open mind to a changed environment.

I read between the lines that you do see some prospect of making a buck yourself from AFT. Otherwise why do you follow the AFT board?

I would suggest that the wider market can read from the last two day’s announcements that a contract initially announced two years ago is now afloat with the UK Navy (literally) and that the British National Health Service is trialling (for delivery) Microgenix technology.

So ignoring your irrelevant comment about people’s consciences, can’t you read that the British Navy and British National Health Service probably see a benefit in this breakthrough technology? At least they seem aware that this is not simply another “HEPA” filter as you mistakenly called it previously.

This is an Air Sterilisation system and these are two extremely large & influential bodies, which after very lengthy involvement, are seemingly still believers.

And the UK is not China.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.