AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Hi folks:AZZ is doing a bit better than other OZ oilers right...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi folks:

AZZ is doing a bit better than other OZ oilers right now. The buy back program may be having some effect, but also some supportive market sentiment for their real performance, I think.

As for the weekly update, management didn't hype the Northern Star results much, in my opinion. They did state the derisking effect (which is significant) and placed the Northern Star (Archer16 #1) result at the top of the list.

I can visualize another oiler making this a headline item on its own. Maybe AZZ management are hearing the critique from IcedPaladin and others about over hyping. (To be fair to AZZ mgt about the $1 price issue, my reading is that $1 is AZZ's goal, expectation based on projected valuation, and trigger for mgt bonuses, not a promise or hype.)

Meanwhile, other info in the weekly update ranges from good to mixed. The good includes Aloe Vera 2 actually increased BOPD from 20-day to 30-day result. The so-so is that Cottonwood A1 BOPD fell from 225 to 169 to 126 at 10, 20, and 30 day points, respectively. But overall, AZZ seems to be robustly building the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.