gottliebsen's huge call: the worst is over, page-13

1. 10,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    some people were rating this 'tipsheet' high on a post last night. it is typical of how they operate as kohler has been the casandra and will stay that way for a while and now robert has called a bottom - the newsletter wins because no matter what happens they will say they called it right.

it is too late to call a bottom as the good stocks are already up over 40% anyway. nearly no-one calls it which is what i said early in the piece when someone was talking of bear market rallies - some of you might remember i rubbished george soros's call of a disaster looming as you could see the strength in a lot of key stocks - the mining contracters in particular.

i will never forget their telling everyne to buy the dips - right up to about april last year i believe. i sent them an email saying were going to send a lot of people broke with their bullishness in about dec of 2007. kohler finally got it and told everyone he sold half his shares but it was late in the piece - late just like gottlesbiens call now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.