ETM 5.88% 3.6¢ energy transition minerals ltd

https://naalakkersuisut.gl/en/Naalakkersuisut/News/2021/05/0705_m...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    https://naalakkersuisut.gl/en/Naalakkersuisut/News/2021/05/0705_mineaktiviteter

Resistance to mining of and the use of radioactive elements is not unique to Greenland. Elsewhere in the world, too, it is a topic that arouses debate. In Greenland, we have so far solved it by issuing special terms to the (very few) projects dealing with radioactive elements. The special terms relate to the possibility of exploiting radioactive elements. In this connection, it is important to point out that the special terms have been issued under various governments. The special conditions can therefore not only be reduced to a question of party politics, but have also been about the fact that we as an authority have needed to install an emergency brake in the projects, as exploitation of radioactive elements requires quite a lot of the authorities in relation to control and supervision, and as there may be special environmental, health and societal conditions in this regard.The new government has a good understanding of the need to communicate clearly about the approach to mining, especially in relation to radioactive elements. The coalition is not in favor of uranium exploitation and according to a recent poll, this view is shared by a large part of the population. To counteract unrest, it is therefore necessary to create clear guidelines for the exploitation of radioactive minerals in Greenland. The coalition expects to be able to present a proposal for a zero-tolerance policy this year and looks forward to discussing this with the Parliament.In relation to the Greenland Minerals’ project at Kuannersuit, it will be processed in accordance with the Mineral Resources Act and the special terms issued to the company. The government operates in accordance with the Mineral Resources Act and complies with the terms set out in the exploration licence. A public consultation is already planned in connection with Greenland Minerals’ application for an exploitation licence, and I will of course help to complete it. But I make no secret of the fact that I am simultaneously assessing the possibilities within the framework of the Mineral Resources Act and the exploration licence to avoid exploitation of uranium - also for the Kuannersuit project.

Not entirely negative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $50.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $8.122K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 595596 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 17969 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 9034
Last updated 10.50am 03/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.