ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

NroI am amazed that despite what the new government says, and...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Nro
    I am amazed that despite what the new government says, and the new prime minister says, that is in both cases, that there will NO Uranium or radioactive minerals mined in Greenland, that you say that GGG will sell Uranium and or store it, or put into the tailings dam.

Lets look at those one at a time.

1 You say GGG will sell it.
    The government says they will not allow you to mine it. So how do you intend to get it out of the ground, process it into a salable compound, (Greenland will not allow you to do that either in Greenland). You also, will be hard pressed to ship it, unprocessed anywhere either. So how exactly are you going to sell it? You can't mine it or dig it up, you can't process it in Greenland, and you probably can't ship it either. So How are you going to sell it?

Also, GGG doesn't have an exploitation mining license to mine Anything at present do they? Did you forget to mention that in your post?

2 You said also that GGG are going to store the radio-active materials. Really?
    How do you propose to do that? You don't have any authority to mine it or in any way dig up anything at Kvanefjeld do you?
    What is the license called to store newly dug up/mined (or otherwise dug up radioactive materials). Do you have that license?

3 Return it to the tailings dam.
    This is the one that in my opinion is most humorous, you made me laugh out loud with this idea.
    Essentially what you are saying is that you are going to mine the radioactive ore (which you have no license to do) then you are going to take the radio-active ore you have no right to mine and put it in the tailings dam. Why would you do that? And you would be doing all that without any sort of license.
    Really good plan NRO.

I'm sure the company's feasibility study will look great with any of those ideas added into it.
    Your brilliance which has always been astounding, is once again absolutely amazing in your post above.
    Congratulations.

Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.