ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi YggdrasilI enjoyed reading your comments above. However, in...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi Yggdrasil
    I enjoyed reading your comments above. However, in my opinion, your final comment, that is, "Not entirely negative" is hugely overly optimistic as to GGGs chance of ever being allowed to mine Kuannersuit. Also, in my opinion, your opinion as to there being a way for GGG to avoid mining uranium if they mine at all, seems to me impossible. In my opinion, no one makes a distinction between exploiting uranium for profit and just digging up uranium as a by-product of mining something else. In either case, a piece of land or the tenement in Greenland, that is Kuannersuit, as it sits has an ore that is infested with significant amounts of radioactive elements within in it. there are several but the best known are Uranium and Thorium.

The IA government has said for years they have zero tolerance for radioactive element mining. That is not in dispute. Also, in my opinion, if Kuannersuit, if it is not mined at all, it poses no risk of radioactive contamination, if it is simply left alone and not excavated "AT ALL for any reason".

However, in my opinion, if it is excavated, in any way, for any reason it will disturb and potentially expose the radioactive elements that are mixed in throughout the entire property and create a radioactivity problem by disturbing these elements that left as they are, pose the least risk to the Greenland people and the Greenland wildlife and environment.

The Greenland government in 2013 agreed to an addendum to the GGG exploration license that allowed the government to take away GGG's license to do anything with radioactive elements for any reason or for no reason. It is literally written with those words, I have published it several times lately on HC. It continues to be in effect as written today. It has not been modified by one word since it was agreed to in 2013.

Since 2013, GGGs exploitation license has been renewed several times. Those renewals were done by the Government which was in the hands of a number of political coalitions including Siumut, who was leading most of the time since 2013. the politicians in the Government and the Greenland Government Bureaucrats, including Skov Neilsen, who now works for GGG, as manager for Greenland operations, were involved in renewing the Kuannersuit exploration license with the addendum allowing the Government to take away the license to handle radioactive elements at all for any reason or no reason. It has been continued by both the political parties and the Greenland bureaucrats charged with the responsibility of safe mining in Greenland. They have all agreed to today the continue the addendum of GGGs exploration license.

IA has decided, and in my opinion was elected based on their stated policy of no uranium mining at all. The people seem to overwhelmingly support their view. It looks, again, in my opinion, like IA believes that the safest way to keep no uranium mining a reality is to "leave alone completely" the tenements that are infested with uranium and other radio-active materials as is Kuannersuit.

Again in my opinion, that is what IA is likely to do and they have the authority to do so as the result of the Addendum to the GGG exploration license and by legislation that appears to have overwhelming Greenlandic support.

I, in my opinion see no hope. In fact I see Kuannersuit as does the IA politicians being asked about its future, as a "Dead Issue".

Ciao
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.