FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

FAR management have clearly stated that a TO would be an all or...

1. 1,916 Posts.
    FAR management have clearly stated that a TO would be an all or nothing deal and I take them to mean that, also remember FARJOY is holding a blocking 11% stake and I believe he and management are singing off the same song sheet ( the combined SH'g would therefore be substantial)!!!!

As far as selling assets goes, if there is no acceptable TO then FAR will need to finance their share of the development (and remember CN has consistently stated that the 2 discoveries are company making!!!) and I believe to achieve this management will sell down as many assets as they can to lessen the debt finance, after all if they go into the development FAR will be transformed into an E & P company.

If the appraisal proceeds as we all hope then I believe the 2nd and 3rd quarters 2016 (ie when the planned 3 drill program has been completed and results known and leading into the optional 3 wells) will be very interesting times for all holders as I believe this is when the real TO's will be made.

HKP
    Last edited by hotkiwipav: 14/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.