AEE 8.00% 13.5¢ aura energy limited

Government assignments regarding uranium mining in Sweden.

1. 1,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    The report, commissioned by the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency is entitled ”Uranutvinning”. Case nr.: NV-04295-17, 2017-09-18 ” - Excerpts translated into english, by Me, who is not an accredited translator:
    mce-anchor The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency proposes that uranium should be removed as a concession mineral from the The Minerals Act, which means that uranium instead becomes a landowner mineral that falls outside the scope of the Mineral Law and Mineral Ordinance.”
    Rare earth minerals / metals and other substances are sometimes bound in minerals rich uranium and where it can be difficult to extract them without also extracting uranium. "Such operations should be authorized after the government's approval under the existing provisions of Chapter 17, Environmental Code. The operator then also has the opportunity to economically utilize uranium that occurs in the business, provided that this is permitted by the Environmental Permit."
    "A change in the right of veto for such activities that may be met by the exception could be through a change in Chapter 17 Section 6 of the Environmental Code, in which the municipality's right of veto does not apply in cases where it is from a national point of view particularly important that the business will be established."

mce-anchorThe government's goal is to submit a bill to the Parliament in 2018.
    https://www.naturvardsverket.se/upl...2017/redovisning-uranutvinning-2017-09-18.pdf
    I seek safe harbor and as always, Do Your Own Due Diligence!

Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $75.32K 575.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 157287 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 434080 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.