AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

thyshift you sound confused, I recommend you do some research...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    thyshift you sound confused, I recommend you do some research and you may be surprised what you learn...
    per your last thread
    "Can someone please confirm for me, that Exergen is using Mantle Mining to get a free Brown Coal resource ?"

Mantle is not giving anything to Exergen
    Mantle has the resource,exergen has the technology,,,
    Yes exergen has been after a coal tenement for years as Hard man has started in detail a few times before...I do not have all the details but all we need to know is exergen has no coal at this time, the JV paperwork progressing.(I don't think this has been an April fools joke or a typo by MNM, Its taking long as its complex,mnm has a small team and they have lots of things going on,they not after results to please the daytraders,they want a good JV which can form the foundation for a long lasting binding agreement which if all goes well could generate billions of dollars...

Unfortunately not much in this life is free, well not for me anyways...IK is X Exergen so I am sure they all have strong relationships and they have a plan...The coal at BM looks good to me, I look FWD to more drilling updates and hopefully JV will finally be announced soon,,,,YES I am also waiting,yes you may be laughing now as SP is lower than any of us long term holders thought it would go BUT nothing has changed...

Companies who have large projects work on quarterly/annual targets so I guess I will also have to continue to read the reports,wait for the results/news to flow whenever its released

dyor

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.