VMS 4.35% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Thank you Charlieinvest. I've held VMS for a very long time off...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Thank you Charlieinvest.

I've held VMS for a very long time off and on, trading the stock as I see fit. I don't post often these days. Sometimes I'll post when I can add a geological perspective. For example the post I made last night was to illustrate why our company (probably) hadn't been doing too much with their Cruncher Creek prospect and why this government grant makes all the difference.

I deliberately left out the two most likely potential discoveries that may lie below the surface at Cruncher. The observed hydrothermal alteration may indicate the presence of greisen type mineralisation or there may be another skarn deposit. These deposits would be consistent with what's already been found in the area. Most likely what will be discovered is some really interesting geology but nothing of immediate commercial interest.

I currently hold around 500k VMS shares so it would probably be in my interests to post a little more often. The recent discussions relating to Thor could do with a contribution from me. What many shareholders view as a "duster" have actually given our JV partner enough encouragement to put more money (potentially) into the project. I could give some informed speculation as to why they might be willing to continue with their support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $54.03K 2.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3116122 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2600000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1662595
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.