VYS 0.00% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

government grants and incentives, page-3

1. 1,091 Posts.
    I have said it a number of times on this forum and my blog. The market is seriously underestimating the potential of these incentives.

In Australia when politicans are invited to an event it is normally just to cut the ribbon, say a few nice words and mention that the government is going to spend X on upgrading a major road nearby that should have been done 20 years ago. (i.e. hardly any direct benefit to the actual company).

In America each state is very independent and they are all desperate for jobs. Especially in the manufacturing states that have been hit hard due to the GFC. Their main concern is generating jobs to keep the people happy and them in power. They will throw whatever they can at MHM including free/cheap land, tax breaks, concessions, you name it.

I also commented that the railroad access is our ace card here, why? Well MHM could have said with rail access we can increase the capacity of the plant. So instead of building 2 or 3 plants all over the place lets build one that can be constantly upgraded and keep all the jobs in your state. (I still believe MHM will build multiple plants, but i expect plant 1 will have the potential to at least double its capacity)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3125 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 9500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.