re: : save our schapelle - not with my taxes Read a report that...

1. 32 Posts.
    re: : save our schapelle - not with my taxes Read a report that said if she is found guilty then she would most likely be brought back to Australia to serve her jail time.

NOT WITH MY TAXES

If she is found guilty then she should her serve time in Indonesia - not in the comparative comfort of an Aussie jail, at a cost of about $100.000 to the Aussie taxpayer.

That money could be far better spent on some genuine charitable cause that needs the money.

Now before all you bleeding hearts start crowing about "corrupt" officials in Indonesia, her not getting a fair trial - I say "rubbish"

How many of you have actually witnessed the Indonesion judicial system etc etc etc - None I bet. You have formed your opinion on the propaganda you have been fed by the Aussie press.

And of course sucked in by a pretty face.

Funny how there has been sfa posts about that Vietnamese guy facing death in Singapore, the Australian citizens facing death in Vietnam etc etc.

I am n ot saying whether she is guilty or innocent, rather if she is found guilty then she should do her time there and not be a burden on Australia.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.