TLS 0.28% $3.62 telstra group limited

These actions by the Gov't and the PUPPETs, MR GRAEME SAMUEL, is...

1. 25 Posts.
    These actions by the Gov't and the PUPPETs, MR GRAEME SAMUEL, is really starting to PISS ME OFF!!!

I will be writing again to Conroy, the PM and the PUPPET to express my disgust as an Aust, Taxpayer, Shareholder and voter. I thought the Aust way was a FAIR GO!!!

My words will be strong and something like....

The Aust Fed Gov't sold me some TLS shares in good faith and then changed the goalposts to PUNISH those who bought. It is NOT fair, unethical and boardering on FRAUD.

I and many other TLS shareholders, their family and friends will not forget this come ELECTION time.

The way the telecommunocations is run in this country is an absolute shambles. You had the chance when in opposition to break up Telstra when the Gov't was the majority shareholder at your own expense, but no, it was NOT even raised to be debated in parliament or the senate and now you EXPECT TLS shareholders to do this and wear the costs with a smile on their faces. This is farcical and I will do everything I can to fight the power imbalance, this unlevel playing ground. I will not take this lying down and if you expect TLS shareholders to just take it the chin you have another thing coming. TLS shaeholders and their influence could amount to around 4 million votes at the next election.......so on and so on.

DO THE SAME FELLOW SHAREHOLDERS. DON'T MINCE WORDS AND GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. It can be all done on the web and once you get the format right you can just change the name and address, cut and paste and submit.

GO FOR IT, DON'T SIT BACK AND BE STEAM-ROLLED AS YOU WILL BE DOING WHAT THE GOV'T WANTS. IN NUMBERS WE CAN GET THINGS ROLLING, ALSO WRIGHT TO THE PAPERS, BLOGS THE WHOLE HOG. PROTECT YOUR MONEY AND EVERY AUSTRALIANS RIGHT TO PROTECT THEIR ASSETS. LETS NOW REALLIGN THESE GOALPOSTS. WHY LET ONE OR TWO PEOPLE LIKE EGAN HAVE THEIR SAY WITHOUT A RESPONSE.

GOOD-LUCK!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.65 $3.62 $65.42M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1092958 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 167188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.