RFG 1.32% 7.7¢ retail food group limited

Franchise models are a dime a dozen these days. There are more...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Franchise models are a dime a dozen these days. There are more bad models out there these days than some genuine money making machines ( that existed 20 years ago )

As I said to a mate a few years ago, if you feel confident about your business model why not go out on your own rather than tie yourself into someones else's system. For starters the admin and advert fee's you pay to be in a franchise model comes out of your profits and unless its a very successful system you can really struggle.
    As an independent, you can change your menu or your business model to suit the every changing tastes of the public and your driving your own success to speak.
    The fast food industry is so competitive these days. I see many Asians and Indians in these business models and I can't help but think that they are just "buying a job"...and generally not a very good paying one when you consider the hours they have to put in V the reward. They are all hard working and genuine people but IMO the franchise system stinks because too many of the Head Franchisors line their pockets at the expense of the franchisee

Just my 2 cents worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $191.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $37.76K 501.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 252436 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.