TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

I’ve read Sdaji and jungleji’s posts today, and feel I should...

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I’ve read Sdaji and jungleji’s posts today, and feel I should respond as “one of the deluded”.

Firstly, I think management has been doing quite ok running the business operationally . I know you folks don’t agree, and that’s fine. TNT is a baby, it’s way too early to make sweeping judgments about operational performance and management competency yet.

Sdaji, I would like to suggest that you have misconstrued why several posters get angry with you quite frequently. You think it’s that you’re saying things we don’t like to hear. It’s not that. We hear that from MANY posters across many companies, and conversations don’t descend into personal attacks such as you have endured. Respectfully, I put it to you that, amid fairly consistent excellent analysis on your part, you too often fall into “attacking the man and not the ball”. Many times I have read your posts, thinking “this is good stuff, yes, he does go on a bit, but his argument is substantive, this is valuable”. And then, suddenly, you will severely mock (quite inappropriately in my view) the opinions of others seeing it differently. Making us feel like idiots. Sometimes me! And I know what my reaction is when that happens. I think “right, this guy’s a cyber bully, he must be stood up to and I must respond”. And you interpret those responses as “hate”. But I think you are downplaying your own role in generating that hate.

jungleji also seems today to quite categorically dismiss viewpoints and posts which seem entirely reasonable to me. As another poster recently implied, none of us can be sure of how things will turn out…we can only speculate and offer our considered viewpoints. That’s all the other posters are doing, and that’s what you are doing too. None of us are in a position to say “we’re right and you’re all wrong”, but sometimes posts seem to imply that that’s what some posters believe. I hope we can continue our discussions with a degree of respect for all viewpoints expressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.