TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Government to increase fines for massive data breaches to a minimum of $50 million, page-49

1. 5,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2213
    I'm sorry I've hurt your feelings.

Frankly, I don't mind being blunt. Coddling feelings isn't my priority, hurting feelings is not my priority, I just like to get to the bottom line without fussing about walking on eggshells.

No real person is making the sweeping statements your *** is making. I continually point out that in the long term TNT may have a bright future. I've literally never said otherwise and I repeat that point ad nauseum because I keep getting people making that *** argument you've made here. So far it's not looking great, so far the figures have been disappointing. You can disagree all you like but you're shouting in opposition to objective reality. Management was promising/indicating/leading us to believe things would be better by now, you just can't legitimately refute this. The share price has collapsed, you just can't refute this in any meaningful way. The entire picture just so clearly demonstrates that things have not gone as well as was hoped. If things had, I'd still be holding, we'd all be celebrating about a share price of around 80c and patting each other on the back. This just isn't the reality. You can claim there is no delusion all you want, but the reality just so clearly indicates that's not true. To point out that things aren't going as well as hoped at this point is not the same as saying there is no hope for the future - this is the *** argument I keep getting, as you have made here. To hold hopes about the future doesn't mean you need to be unrealistic about the current situation - at best it's ambiguous. If you're very confident about things turning around and looking more rosey down the track, that's fine, I hope you're right and I hope you do well.

Interestingly, you complain about me attacking the player and not the ball, in a post which primarily attacks me. Not that I care, I honestly don't. I know that posting bearishly will bring it my way and if it bothered me I'd just not post on TNT at all (honestly, I probably should just not post on TNT at all, it clearly rubs people the wrong way). If you think I'm a cyber bully or I'm the one who starts fights, look at how loved and popular I was in the TNT discussions when I was super bullish and accurately predicting the leaps and bounds from 7.5c up to the 40s. I was probably less repetitive because people weren't arguing with me and dragging me into responding to the same things over and over, and also because when I see someone post something accurate I'll just smile, agree and be glad someone said it, and when I see misinformation I see the benefit in having it corrected (though hey, it's fallen on deaf ears for so long now so I really shouldn't bother), but otherwise I was just analysing and sharing my analyses, and it was what people did want to hear rather than what they didn't. Shoot the messenger is a very popular game.

When you see all the bulls repeating the "No one is right or wrong, no one knows what's going to happen, it doesn't matter what happens in the short term, I only care about so many years away, etc etc etc" you should take it as a big red flag. This has very consistently been the case across many companies in forum discussions for years. Sure, it could turn around at any time, but it's actually a remarkably strong indicator that prices are going to go down, and even if the price recovers now, it will have been the case for most of the decline. You just never see people saying these things in conjunction with good analysis.

But hey, I should probably just pretend to be bullish so I can be popular and get all the likes and lightbulbs, right?

Haha, regardless of anything else, enjoy your weekends, everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.