OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

The Government can now see the financial benefits and long term...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    The Government can now see the financial benefits and long term economic gain in keeping OZL in our hands.

Swan can now see through the fog, he and the rest of the Politicians realise that saving OZL for Australians is the best thing for the national economy and the SA State economy. It is financially and economically sensible.

I am predicting that over the next few weeks, the government will be crunching numbers, conducting a risk analysis etc that will prove that this asset is worth saving, and that a rescue package will more than pay for itself in the long term.

The Government has finally opened its eyes and can see that investing/assisting OZL could be seen as investing in wealth generating infrastructure. Wayne Swann can see that now.

Thanks to the public pressure from all of those dedicated shareholders and loyal Aussies. That pressure has influenced the government to admit that the MM takeover was both a security and economic risk to our great nation.

IMO I think that in the next few weeks, some important announcements will be made that will be a positive for all shareholders and people concerned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.