VYS 4.11% 35.0¢ vysarn limited

governor's calendar, page-20

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    "you may enjoy the spoils of investing in a company before the conservatives like me believe in it."

That's just it Firsova, I am not a conservative investor when it comes to equities, I have other "safeish" investments for my conservative side.

I don't mind this sparing between you and Magix either, because you have to admit he/she has pretty much got you in a box on research, and I wouldn't get the benefit of it if you weren't provoking it. I take your points on the financials and time lines being missed of course, but have you ever followed a company at this stage of it's development that doesn't track pretty much this path? The first thing I learned about mid risk investing is companies are always optimistic about how long in will take to achieve innovation, for me I'm used to it and it hasn't typically been an indicator of ultimate failure. 2-3 months of silence after a missed date however invariably does. So far, other than a bit of poor foresight in the early days, I don't see anything to be concerned about here.

I don't think you do either ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.11%)
Mkt cap ! $146.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.0¢ $20.95K 60.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 10439 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.