I had another thought on this.Before I stated negative rates...

1. 16,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I had another thought on this.

Before I stated negative rates means lenders are lender money at a cost rather than a return implying money has no value because if it did the lender would need a return to cover the risk. To go further if money has no value it is not a store of value and therefore cannot be considered money.

To go further these limit restrictions mean also cash can no longer be considered a genuine medium of exchange due to the restrictions. Therefore cash can no longer be considered money for this reason.

If this is the cash the problem run the economy is what do suppliers use to pay for resources and what do consumers use to pay for goods and services if the currency is no longer considered money???

What does government say about this?? Obviously we are not talking about the Australian government because they are just puppets.We are really talking about the puppet masters behind the IMF and the Euro realm as well as other authorities like the BIS. Do they no longer want money or is this a pre-cursor for their own crypto??? I suspect its the later which means all humans on earth become slaves to the central monetary elite that can be toyed by depending on what manipulation they choose and furthermore eliminating any competitive alternative force humans may choose to live a better healthier life if in conflict with the central planners!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.