Govt reframes Djokovic Case, page-51

1. 27,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?"

Yeah I am;

Currently less than half of the country are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and there have been over 12,900 deaths from Covid-19 out of a recorded 1.36 million cases of the virus.

In Professor Dordevic's study involving 1,480 Serbians, she found that more than half agreed that information on coronavirus was being intentionally kept from the public, and that pharmaceutical companies created and spread the virus in order to sell their medication and vaccines.

"There is the view that if Djokovic has decided not to take the vaccine, maybe something is wrong with those vaccines," says Marija Vucic.

"This is something I know from a conversation, for example, with people from my family, with my grandmother, people in my neighbourhood."

Whilst it's difficult to know what - if any - effect the latest developments with Djokovic have had on discouraging people to get vaccinated, what the story has done is add fuel to the fire of groups who wish to spread coronavirus misinformation.

"There's a high distrust in government institutions and social norms aren't positive regarding vaccination because we have different stars and politicians talking against the vaccination, and that's what's critical for this Djokovic case - the creation of social norms in support of vaccination" Ms Vucic says.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-59974888

Just like his fellow gong recipients , he has blood on his hands IMO.

Raider

Disclosure= That's not to say, that the " rule of law ", wont provide him relief,though my personal view is he should be denied entry into Australia, there is no natural immunity for covid in Australia currently.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.